Do I Qualify?
Simply Put …
- Must be 21 years of age
- Must not have received treatment by a mental institution in less than five years preceding the date of application.
- Must not be subject to a restraining or protective order.
- Must not be convicted of a felony.
- Must not have been convicted of two or more misdemeanors within five-year period preceding application, if one of the misdemeanors was a Class 1 misdemeanor.
- Must not be addicted to marijuana, or be unlawful user or distributor.
- Must not have been dishonorably discharged from the Armed Forces of the United States.
- Must not have been convicted of any assault, battery, sexual battery within three years proceeding application.