How it Works
1. Upon completion of our online class and submitting your payment, your Certificate of training will be emailed to you.
2. Email the Virginia State Police at: email@example.com and request them to mail you a Virginia non resident application packet. In your email include the following:
* Your name
* Mailing Address
* Phone Number
If you have any issues you may call the Virginia State police at 1-804-674-2676
3. Your application packet will include instructions and your fingerprint card. Fill out your application, mail your certificate of training, completed application, fingerprint cards, two (pass port style – 2in x 2in) photos and a check or money order for $100 made out to the Virginia State police to the address below. (The $100 is the State license fee for your 5 year license)
Virginia State Police
Non Resident Concealed Handgun Permits.
P.O Box 85141
Richmond, VA 23285-5141
1. Upon completion of our online class and submitting your payment, your Certificate will be emailed to you.
2. Take your certificate of training to the circuit court in the county you reside in for processing.